The China Machinery & Electronics (Philippines) brand exhibition was founded on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and the Philippines in 2005. Over the past 17 years, this exhibition has become the only one official, authoritative show in Philippines. It is also the largest and most influential Chinese electromechanical products exhibition in the Philippines. The scope of exhibits is continuously adjusted and refined to further meet the market demands of Philippines.The number of exhibitors has increased year after year. It has achieved wide acclaim in the industry. At the same time, the exhibition has gradually become known to Chinese companies and has become an important platform for Chinese companies to display the latest products and to expand the Southeast Asian market. The exhibition has effectively promoted the development of China-Philippines electromechanical trade in depth, continuously enriched Sino-Philippine economic and trade cooperation, and effectively provided a pragmatic, efficient and professional exchange platform for both companies.
The China Machinery and Electronic Brand Show (Philippines) is one of the most effective Chinese exhibitions of machinery and electronic products in Philippines. The exhibition receives congratulations from the Philippines president, Congressman, and ministers every year. Over 10 trade organizations support the exhibition, including Philippine-China Federation of Industry and Commerce, Philippine Electronic and Electrical Production and Supply Federation, Philippine Packaging Trade Union etc.
China Machinery & Electronics (Philippines) Brand Show 2022, along with Electrical, Energy & Power Philippines 2022 and Global ICT and Cyber Security 2022, will be held in the same period and at the same place in Manila.
- Power & electrical products: generator and generator set, low-voltage electrical appliance, wire and cable, new energy products like solar energy and wind energy, all kinds of light source products, Lamps and lanterns, LED products, Lighting product fittings and production lines of lamps and lanterns, etc.
- Supply chain management: forklifts, hand trucks and trays, industrial vehicles, transportation and logistics systems, storage equipment, GPS, reloading handling technology and equipment, public transportation systems, refrigeration facilities and equipment, security systems, etc.
- Auto parts and accessories: commercial vehicles, agricultural vehicles, modified vehicles, automotive interiors, brakes and accessories, batteries, auto parts, car care products, diagnostic and test equipment, engine and engine test products, fuel pumps and filters, Lubricants and lubrication equipment, security systems, service stations and car washes, wheels and accessories etc.
- Industrial automation: air compressors, equipment systems and industrial robots, clearing and packaging equipment, conveyors and feeder systems, factory automation machinery, cranes and conveyor chains, machine tools and accessories, metal processing machines, forming machines, surface treatment technologies, test and measurement equipment, welding equipment, woodworking machinery, agricultural machinery, etc.
- Hardware tools: electrical appliances, gardening & outdoor products, hardware tools, painting appliances & accessories, household tools & related accessories, pump valves.
- Household electric appliances: all kinds of different sizes of refrigerator, air conditioner, fan, and kitchen appliances.
August 18 09:00 – 18:30 (opening ceremony at 09:00-10:30)
August 19 10:00 – 18:30
August 30 10:00 – 18:30
Exhibition Hall：World Trade Centers Metro Manila (WTCMM)
Exhibition Hall Address：Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave. cor. Diosdado Macapagal Blvd., Pasay City 1300, Manila, Philippines